Thank you to everyone who made our annual gala in 2016 a huge success raising over $60,000!
Save the Date: November 4, 2017
The Clear Creek Education Foundation (CCEF) honors an elite group of individuals who continually serve and represent the Clear Creek Independent School District (CCISD). Individuals within this group will received their award during the CCEF annual gala, which will be held on Nov. 4th at South Shore Harbour Resort.
- Distinguished Alumni Award presented to individuals who are CCISD alumni and are now accomplished professionals:
- Click here to nominate: 2017 Distinguished Alumni Award
- CCISD Superstar Award bestowed to a select group of individuals who support and enhance CCISD whether CCISD alumni or not:
- Click here to nominate: 2017 Superstar Award
- Dennis Johnson Memorial Small Business Award will be presented to a small business owner within CCISD who demonstrates an unwavering commitment to the district through active participation in multiple activities:
- Click here to nominate: 2017 Dennis Johnson Award
- Citizen of the Year Award recognized by the CCISD Board of Trustees and CCEF goes to an outstanding member of the community who consistently demonstrates commitment to CCISD and excellence in public education through volunteer efforts
- Click here to nominate: 2017 COTY Award
All nominations must be submitted by Tuesday, August 1, 2017. Nominations may be mailed to the Clear Education Foundation, P.O. Box 1631, League City, TX 77574 or emailed to Kelsey Richardson at Krichardson@ccisd.net.