Nominations for annual awards for Distinguished Clear Creek Independent School District (CCISD) Alumni, CCISD Superstars and the Dennis Johnson Memorial Small Business Award are now open! Recipients are selected by the Clear Creek Education Foundation.
The Distinguished Alumni award is presented to a CCISD graduate who has excelled in his or her chosen profession and has made a significant contribution to his/her community.
- Click here to nominate: 2017 Distinguished Alumni Award
The CCISD Superstar is an individual who has made exceptional contributions that benefited the district (may or may not be a CCISD graduate).
- Click here to nominate: 2017 Superstar Award
The Dennis Johnson Memorial Small Business Award will go to an individual who has made exceptional contributions that benefit the district and community as a small business owner.
- Click here to nominate: 2017 Dennis Johnson Award
The Clear Creek ISD Board of Trustees is now seeking nominations for the 2017 Citizen of the Year. The award is given each year to honor an outstanding community member for their support of CCISD programs and activities. Recipients eligible for this award must meet the following requirements:
- Demonstrated a commitment to Clear Creek ISD through volunteer efforts.
- Contributed significantly in ways that have benefited the entirety of Clear Creek ISD.
- Maintained a reputation across the Clear Creek ISD community as an individual with high standards and dedication to excellence in public education.
- Voluntarily served the district and its students and patrons over an extended period of time.
- Click here to nominate: 2017 COTY Award
All nominations must be submitted by Tuesday, August 1, 2017. Nominations may be mailed to the Clear Creek Education Foundation, P.O. Box 1631, League City, TX 77574 or emailed to Kelsey Richardson at Krichardson@ccisd.net
Awards will be presented at the Education Foundation Annual Gala on Saturday, November 4, 2017 at South Shore Harbour Resort.