Nominations for annual awards for Distinguished Clear Creek Independent School District (CCISD) Alumni, CCISD Superstars, Dennis Johnson Memorial Small Business Award and CCISD Citizen of the Year are now open! All nominations must be submitted by Thursday, August 1, 2019. Nominations may be mailed to the Clear Education Foundation, P.O. Box 1631, League City, TX 77574 or emailed to Kelsey Richardson at KRichardson@ccisd.net
Awards will be presented at the Education Foundation Annual Gala on Saturday, November 2, 2019 at South Shore Harbour Resort.
The Distinguished Alumni Award is presented to a CCISD graduate who has excelled in his or her chosen profession and has made a significant contribution to his/her community.
- Click here for the Distinguished Alumni Nomination Form
The CCISD Superstar Award is an individual who has made exceptional contributions that benefited the district (may or may not be a CCISD graduate).
- Click here for the CCISD Superstar Nomination Form
The Dennis Johnson Memorial Small Business Award will go to an individual who has made exceptional contributions that benefit the district and community as a small business owner.
- Click here for the Dennis Johnson Memorial Small Business Nomination Form
The Clear Creek ISD Board of Trustees is now seeking nominations for the 2018 Citizen of the Year. The award is given each year to honor an outstanding community member for their support of CCISD programs and activities. Recipients eligible for this award must meet the following requirements:
- Demonstrated a commitment to Clear Creek ISD through volunteer efforts.
- Contributed significantly in ways that have benefited the entirety of Clear Creek ISD.
- Maintained a reputation across the Clear Creek ISD community as an individual with high standards and dedication to excellence in public education.
- Voluntarily served the district and its students and patrons over an extended period of time.
- Click here for the Citizen of the Year Nomination Form