Educational Grant Opportunities
CCEF is proud to offer the following Educational Grant Opportunities for CCISD teachers and students in order to help them take education to the next level:
- Teacher Innovative Grants (TIG): Teachers apply for Teacher Innovative Grants to implement innovative, hands-on instructional ideas that enrich the classroom learning experience in academic areas such as math, science, language arts and technology.
- Student – Teacher Innovative Grants (STIG): This program supports “Student Teacher Innovative Projects”. An individual student or a team of students must apply under the guidance and sponsorship of a teacher.
- Mini – Grants: A Mini-Grant is intended to enhance classroom learning by providing needed resources that are not available.
- Special Innovative Grants (SIG): A Special Innovative Grant (SIG) is a large grant amount of up to $50,000 designed to encourage and support innovative teaching and learning on a large scale.
- Science Fair Innovative Grants (SFIG): Secondary students may apply for a Science Fair Innovative Grant to enhance their science fair project. Students must apply under the guidance and sponsorship of a teacher.