Student – Teacher Innovative Grants
Application Process is NOW CLOSED.
- This program supports “Student Teacher Innovative Projects”. An individual student or a team of students may apply under the guidance and sponsorship of a teacher.
- “Student Powered, Teacher Guided”
- STIGs enhance student learning by stimulating student creativity and supporting innovative learning projects.
- Must incorporate at least one core academic subject.
- Must be sustainable for use in future years and not require additional CCEF funding.
- STIGs will be awarded for one-time, new projects to be implemented within the 2017-2018 school year.
- They will be awarded to individuals or teams enrolled in CCISD and must be sponsored by a CCISD teacher.
- A student or team may submit more than one grant application.
- Projects are reviewed and evaluated on an individual basis.
- These grants are intended to fund projects that are supported by CCEF mission and goals.
- The Foundation is proud to have funded $5,106.74 to 4 student groups in Clear Creek ISD for the 2017 – 2018 school year!
Congratulations to all of our 2017-2018 STIG winners!
2017 – 2018 Student – Teacher Innovative Grants:
|Campus||Name||Name of Proposal||Grant Amount||Teacher Sponsor||Sponsor|
|Clear Horizons Early College High School||Iliana Figueroa||Dress for Success Initative||$2,000.00||Valerie Kahlich||In Honor of: Mattress Mack|
|Ralph Parr Elementary||Jack Kloss||Clever Coders||$ 1,462.74||Alison McKinney|
|Clear Creek High School||CCHS Rockets||CCHS Rocket Team||$ 654.00||Kortney Field|
|Clear Creek High School||Craig Sickmen||CCHS Library: FBV Drone Maker space||$ 990.00||Laura Gladney-Lemon||In Honor of: Jill Reason|