Congratulations to Angela Vong of Clear Brook High School, Sue Gutierrez and Cynthia Bazen of Weber Elementary, and Ruth Baxter of Westbrook Intermediate for becoming the most recent CCISD teachers to earn their National Board Certification.
National Board Teacher Certification
- CCEF encourages teachers to achieve the highest and most rigorous standards set by the U.S. Department of Education by offering financial support upon completion.
- Pushes teaching standards to the highest level.
- 19 teachers have accomplished this feat with the help of CCEF since 2007.
CCISD teachers may request reimbursement for their registration fees each year. In addition, CCEF will reimburse teachers who successfully complete the certification over a 3 year period as long as they stay employed by CCISD.
To submit for reimbursement, email firstname.lastname@example.org the following in a formal request to the CCEF Board of Directors:
- Proof of registration or completion.
- Information to send reimbursement.