Student – Teacher Innovative Grants
Application Process is NOW CLOSED.
- This program supports “Student Teacher Innovative Projects”. An individual student or a team of students may apply under the guidance and sponsorship of a teacher.
- “Student Powered, Teacher Guided”
- STIGs enhance student learning by stimulating student creativity and supporting innovative learning projects.
- Must incorporate at least one core academic subject.
- Must be sustainable for use in future years and not require additional CCEF funding.
- STIGs will be awarded for one-time, new projects to be implemented within the 2017-2018 school year.
- They will be awarded to individuals or teams enrolled in CCISD and must be sponsored by a CCISD teacher.
- A student or team may submit more than one grant application.
- Projects are reviewed and evaluated on an individual basis.
- These grants are intended to fund projects that are supported by CCEF mission and goals.
- The Foundation is proud to have funded $10,943.34 to 4 student groups in Clear Creek ISD for the 2018 – 2019 school year!
Congratulations to all of our 2018-2019 STIG winners!
2018 – 2019 Student – Teacher Innovative Grants:
|Campus||Name||Name of Proposal||Grant Amount||Teacher Sponsor|
|Hyde Elementary||Hannah Heckler||The Friendship Bench||$817.42||Kelly Jones||Joe Barlow|
|Hyde Elementary||Alexis Smothermon, Carmen Belle Thomas||Cute Little Cubelets Club||$ 1,000||Rebecca Caplan|
|Clear Springs High School||Christopher Wilson, David Warner||Clear Springs High School Telescope Education Program||$ 4,450||Joshua Jones|
|Bay Elementary||Emma Baudains, Wyatt Siebenlist, Mikennah Baudains, Allie Miles||STEAM Innovation Lab||$ 4675.92||Jewell DeLeon|